Search Engine Optimisation
According to Wikipedia, SEO is -
"the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results".
In other words, everything that can be included, excluded or optimised to make Google love your site and show it as high as possible in the organic (not paid for) search results section.
There are many facets to SEO including, but limited to:
- Technical (site based) optimisation - Cheking metadata, title types, sitmaps and more.
- Keyword analysis - Ensuring the text on your pages is writen to show in a Google search for people looking for products or services like yours.
- Backlink creation - Getting links to your site from other websites (the more authorative, the better).
- And even "black hat" SEO - I do NOT do this as it is cheating Google and Google will recognise this and never show your website!
What I do for you
Although I offer a full SEO service, the majority of the work is based on the website. It is this SEO work that I include in my website creation price such as:
- The site is tested against Googles page speed test.
- Every page is written with specific keywords in mind.
- The whole site is put through a commercial grade SEO check to confirm it is fully compliant.
- All images are optimised for speedy doanloading.
- A commercial SEO plugin is included free.
- The final site is tested with two independent speed checks to ensure all aspects are optimised.
The End Result
After all of the optimising, analysis, checking and testing your website will be perfectly setup for Google to index, add to its database and then display axactly where it is needed - in front of you potential customers.